Do not use essaycorp, they dont complete assignment

Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

i had an assignment and they accepted to complete. they complete the assignment not providing its requirements.

I said so many times them. you didnt complete in exact time and not provide assignment's instructions. I want my money back, they didnt give my money. Their 100% cash back policy of course is a bunch of lies.

they dont pay back money. They dont answer or not reply the messages. I want to inform everyone who plan to use about the web site.They are cheater.

They dont complete the assignment and not provide the requirements. They give the assignment solution, but it isnot related to it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Essaycorp Assignment Help.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1420365

You are funny! You are a criminal trying to cheat to get a degree.

You are complaining about the criminals you conspired with.

You think that anybody will feel sorry for you? I just pray I will never do business with a fraud like you.

Essaycorp - “Big scammers”

Additional Fees

Stay away from these d)&@ heads, they will take your money and never deliver the service and when you ask for refund they threaten you saying that they will call your uni and tell them about it!!!!! Bloody as@ holes!!!!!!!!

(https://www.essaycorp.com/) Because I did not read reviews first I thought they could help me and then what do I get for paying so much? Zero! Then I asked for help then I didn't get any reply. I asked again, but still no reply.

Then I tried to ask for refund but no one seems to answer anymore.

Very bad experience so don't fall for it! NEVER TRUST THIS GUYS

Product or Service Mentioned: Essaycorp Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

jasonphilips

they provided me with excellent paper. I really like their work.